1. ST PAULS Online is committed to protect your privacy. Any information you provide will be used to process efficiently your orders and to update you of latest online products for a more personalized online shopping experience.
2. ST PAULS Online will send monthly e-mail to inform its customers about its newest titles and latest promotional activities. If you do not want to subscribe to this kind of information, you may click the "unsubscribe" link.
3. Any account information you submit will not be shared to third parties in any form, without your consent.
ST PAULS Online protects the security of collected information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Only the last four digits of your credit card numbers will be revealed when confirming an order. The entire credit card number will be properly transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
1. Products’ prices and promotions posted online may vary from any ST PAULS retail outlets because of logistical expenses and inventory considerations.
2. ST PAULS Philippines provides on an "as is" basis all information and merchandise on this website, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, security, accuracy, and non-infringement.
3. All information on this website is subject to modification from time to time without notice.
ST PAULS Philippines prohibits the reproduction of any information posted on this site without its prior written consent. Materials on this website, including without limitation this site's layout, text, graphics, organization and design, are protected by copyright laws.
VENUE OF LITIGATION
In the event that litigation is unavoidable, its venue is in the proper court of the City of Makati, Philippines.